Friday, May 8, 2009

real world

(dedicated to BA and the rest of my ex-fav boys)

Countless days I’m questioning bout this:
Does life become harder to live now? or does it always hard like this?

Lately these days I always google to search my fav boybands just to fulfill my curiosity to know what they’re up to. Wikipedia is my fav reference – but the profile is only showing the artist’ years active. Thus, I understand that nobody will care what you’re doin unless until you ‘made’ something. Ok, fine…I know. But the only thing which bothered me these days is how life treating them

As I googled I was quite surprised to find that some of them facing difficulty to get thru post-famous-phase. They might not be a superstar anymore, but I want a ‘happy ending’ for them. Work as a producer, director, lyricist, jury in a dancing/singing competition, managing new talents, doing soaps, occasional actor or maybe a working in a way different industry is ok as long as they’re doing it well. Some of them are very2 multi-talented, gifted, best talent in mankind history (now I’m exagg) – I just want them to be still exist and give the best shot to show that they’re still here. If they really trying I know they rock. The question is: are they really trying??

Death is easy, life is harder (quoted from Twilight movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment