Monday, November 23, 2009

my bff' wedding

Am not a gud fren, actually am sucks. I didn come to my bff wedding, n
when I want to apologize thru sms, very smart I didn keep her mobile #
bcuz I lost some contacts in . I didn want to call her @ d first
place bcuz I can't stand her dissapointed voice. She's my bff since I
was in college. Since am a bit antisocial back then, she's d only one
who understands me n we shared lotsa things together. I also had some
gals to share jokes n acting silly together, but I spent more time wit
her.

She was there @ my wedding, n there's no reason I didn come to her. If
only my hubby wasn't sick, or I cud leave him and juz drive to Harapan
Indah in a heavy rain. I cud do that. I cud drive to somewhere Bekasi,
I cud face d traffic n big2 truck on my way there, I cud stand
angkot..crazy bikers..even d rocky roads. But why didn I????

I owe her my big apologize. Fyi, it's not my 1st tym didn come to my
bff' wedding bcuz of unforeseen stuffs, n for that am truly sorry.
Wedding gift altogether wit apologize gift on it's way, dear.

Faraway, yet always thinking of u.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment