Wednesday, February 17, 2010

only for kaypoh

am back for a fan...

I stop writing fer a while due to there's a pathetic kaypoh who
printed all my blogs n read it over n over again for the sake of
knowing d real me. Well, I don't give a s***... now. Only if u tend to
like to print something, pls print Harry Potter 7th book. I have d
softcopy n didn have d chance to read it cuz I dun like to read from
laptop, but also didn want to print it due to printing cost conscious.

I understand u dun have a life n real frens u can hang out n spend
time with, so I tried to help u here, u can print it for me...and
maybe there'll be notha printing tasks for u to do if u make me
satisfy. I know u like my writings, so am gonna make lotsa blogs just
for u to read every day n nite til u drop -- that's what I'll give ya
in return. Sounds fair, huh??

Well, also I dun want to fake anything. This is d real me which u r
facing now. If u want to know me more, am not like any other
gal..especially u, am not boring like u. Welcome to d dark side of me,
dear. I do anything I want, if that's make me a bitch, ok :*

Your gorgeous foe,
M

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment