Monday, November 16, 2009

from d bottom of my broken heart

Sometimes org naif kayak gw perlu dikasih liat jelek2nya orang, so gw
ga nganggep smuanya lurus2 aja. Someone like me wud always do sumthin
to d best n not take it for granted, but I left a big mistake...I
never wanted to take any credit for wat I've done. That's where am
wrong. I learned today that if u did sumthin, u've to let ppl know, so
they can give sort of a compliment..which for whole these times I
thought it was silly n so lickie.

Well, I don't want to sweat wat am feeling now. I'll find my way to
get away from all these sh***. I don't do lick ass (except literally
;P); not looking after compliments; avoid politics n hypocrisy. So,
take me or leave me. Lesson learned today is "don't work too hard,
family must always b d 1st priority."

Am so full of anger now, n trying not to throw it up to anyone so am
writing here. Writing makes me calm, besides a bottle of wine, of
course ;) Since am already broke due to this month' expenses seemed to
be floating like hell, guess blogging is more reasonable than
drinking. So u'll know where am I away if not blogging...JK :D

Am outtiiiieee..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment