Monday, November 16, 2009

b4 I close my eyes

Lg seneng gigit pipi Bolly...I found his cheek like a ripe red apple
He seemed scared of my new habit, maybe he thought am gonna eat his
cheek like Hannibal Lecter did in Silence of the Lambs :D

It's already time to go to land of dreams, but I cannot. Tried not to
think of anything n it works, there's nothing in mind at d
moment...but I know they'll all b coming once I shut my eyes. Wish
there's a medicine that can make me sleep n not giving any chance for
my mind to think on the way there (sleep).

Mmm..I nd to sleep so tomorrow am strong enuff to face d day. Or,
since the doomsday issue been crazier these days, I just hoping I'll
wake up in heaven...a real one, of course ;)

See u God.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment