Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Rebound

Been a very bad blogger I know. Udah lama ga update and now I just
want to give some light updates about d last movie I seen.

Last monday I watched The Rebound. It's a so called a-true-movie. It's
true because d words n d feelings just got into me. Ceritanya ttg
single mom (hubby was cheated on her), shifted to big town with her 2
lil children. Since she's a carreer woman, she needs a nanny to take
care d kids, so there's the cutie berondong to be d nanny. One thing
leads to another, they're naturally falling in love with each other.

Actually not d romantic story that keeps me thinking. There's a part
where d couple split up for like 5 years before they get together once
again at the end of the movie. What's got me interested is how they
live their life n still move on. Am so touched by the way d guy
spending d years by doing humanity works, going to India n Africa to
help poor people, make changes, build something up, having fun with
different kind of ppl..in short, he discovered n enjoyed d true face
of d world.

Life is too short to be ordinary.

Right now am not thinking on going somewhere decent. If someone ask me
to go to Africa (dibayarin yaa..) to help poor ppl, I'd jump from my
seat n say out loud "I Do!!"

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment