Thursday, April 16, 2009

don't kill the messenger

firstly, i just want to update that my conversation with hubby yesterday on my 'future' facing a dead end. the answer is still hanging somewhere. he's not agree on what i think is right, and as a go0d wife that submits to her husband, i surrender on his words.

he thought that working in the office is my only way to socialize with others. i agree on that part considering that i've a tendency to be introvert and antisocial. if i'm in the house then i'm in the house...if you know what i mean.

so i guess i'll just have to leave it. let the battle between what-i'm-supposed-to-do against what-i- really-wanted go on inside my mind - fighting, everytime.

perhaps the biggest thing that got me fed up is because some ppl seemed to kinda blame me for something that i supposed to do because of my job makes me do such thing. don't they get it, i won't make everyone, anytime, anywhere, feel that they're being reviewed all the time, checked everytime or rejected. the answer comes from the institution itself. the regulations and all beraucracy that people made, gives me much homework. if one of my homework is to check on u guys...well, don't kill the messenger.

if u're a part of an institution then u've to obey all the shitty things inside, thou if u feel it's insignificant.

No comments:

Post a Comment